Maxicut RM460 Rotary Mower
Twose’s most advanced rotary mower, the RM range of flex-wing machines has been specially designed for farmers and contractors.
Capable of tackling everything from set-a-side mulching to stubble management, the RM machines feature heavy-duty long-life gearboxes and are fast and flexible over the ground for outstanding productivity.
The machine ‘floats’ over the ground, while 115-degree wing movement ensures close contour-following even on undulating surfaces. Fast-effective hydraulic folding ensures a rapid transition to and from the transport position.
- 4.60m (15’ 1”) and 6.00m (19’ 8”)
- Three powerful rotors for outstanding productivity
- Innovative delta-wing design for peak efficiency
- Nine hardened updraft swinging blades
- Choice of cutting heights from 25 to 375mm
- 150mm blade overlap for fine finish
- Flexible wings adjust to the contours of the ground
- Safe, fast hydraulic folding for safe transport
- Replaceable full-length skids
- Front and rear chains protect operators
Reliability and protection
- 1000 PTO overrun protection
- Robust build quality
- Contractors, local government, professionals
|4.60m (15' 1"")
|Overall Width (m)
||4.75m (15' 6")|
|PTO Running Speed (rpm)||2.34m (7' 7")
|Number of Rotors||3|
|Blade Tip Speed||9|